Persil Non Bio Washing 40 Tablets.
- Non-Biological washing tablets for your clothes
- A Non-Biological product does not contains enzymes. Many people have found Persil Non-Biological formulations particularly suitable for their skin.
- Try Persil Non-Bio Dual Capsules With built-in stain removers Kind next to skin
- 1 capsule per wash
- British skin foundation research into skin care – recognises Persil’s
- Persil Non-Bio recommends Comfort Pure for sensitive skin. Comfort Pure’s research into skin care is also recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
- This box gives 20 standard washes based on normal soiling and medium water hardness.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Unilever UK Limited, Manufacturers of Food and Household Products, Leatherhead, KT22 7GR
- Tough on stain removal kind next to skin
- Dermatologically tested.
Persil Non-Biological Tablets contain: 15-30%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, 5-15%: Zeolites, <5%: Anionic Surfactants, Nonionic Surfactants, Optical Brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates
Preparation and Usage
- How to get great results
- For best results place tablets directly into drawer.
- If you are unable to use the drawer, place tablets at the back of the drum before adding laundry.
- Always check the article’s care label and follow washing instructions.
- For best results when washing at low temperatures use a non-delicate wash cycle.
- For very dirty clothing, higher wash temperatures are recommend for best results.
- Do not overload your washing machine.
- Do not wash flame resistant fabrics in hot water i.e. above 50°C.
- Pre-sort your washing into whites, light colours and dark colours.
- We do not recommend usage with a pre-wash, for handwashing or soaking.
- If you have any doubts about the colour-fastness of new coloured articles, handwash quickly and separately using an appropriate product.
- See pack for full dosage instructions.
- Simply remove tablets from flow-wrap and place tablets directly into drawer.
Number of uses
- Safety note
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- Rinse hands after use.
- Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
- Causes serious irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.